Monday, May 21, 2012

What a sweet boy!


So... the backstory on the picture.....

Ashton is OBSESSED with the "blue notebook" that his teacher and I communicate back and forth with. He'll seek it out at school and write (scribble) and the same thing at home and it's usually just jibber jabber, messy and you can't read it anyways. Well, I decided yesterday that maybe he NEEDS to write in it. To pass notes back and forth to his teacher or to me. Well, LOOK WHAT HE WROTE THIS MORNING!! No input from me, NO verbal cues to write neatly and spaces, NOTHING!! I was SHOCKED that he wrote so neatly without verbal cues, and that he came up with this thought ALL ON HIS OWN!!!! Sooooo sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and will try and repay the visit and comment as soon as I can.